You all might be very confused among apple, android and MS when you think of purchasing a smart phone. You must know about the features that all these phones offer and at what price to be able to decide which phone would be the best for you.
Apple phones have been very popular in the mobile industry after the launch of Ipads and IPods as they are successful in satisfying the needs and requirements of the current generation.
1. The quality of the hardware used in Ipads and iPods is commendable.
2. The applications used in iPads or iPods are simply amazing.
1. However, the biggest problem that the users faced with Apple’s IPad and IPod is that the software used in it can’t be personalized or customized. Due to certain, restrictions you are unable to change the layout of the IPad’s menu which makes you wonder if it is worth the price that you pay for it.
2. Another problem that you might face with Ipads and IPods is that you need to make use of iTunes for downloading any sort of media in it. Using iTunes could be very slow, irritating and cumbersome.
Besides these few negative aspects, Ipads still remain a very good option for you as a smart phone.
Benefits of Android over Apple
1. It makes use of android operating system and you could customize it the way you want it.
2. Ginger bread is popular software which is used in Android OS which makes it easy to use.
Disadvantages of Android
1. If you compare the quality of applications and games installed, Apple’s iPod or IPad still win the race.
2. Android Os is less stable as compared to the apple’s ipod and ipads.
However, there is still a lot of scope of improvement when it comes to Android OS. Next is the Microsoft surface, which is ruling the mobile industry these days.
Benefits of MS
1. Windows 8 is an amazing operating system which is very user friendly and advanced.
2. It has all the features of previous versions of windows operating system along with a few mind blowing new advanced features.
3. The applications used in this phone are fabulous. Check out the user reviews and features online.
4. It offers a lighting speed when it comes to streaming media. Plus, it is easily customizable.
The only disadvantage is that people might face certain problems in using its features which are very new to them and they would rather prefer simpler phones. However, Microsoft has organized a couple of seminars so that they could demonstrate the usage of its advanced features and take feedback from the customers so that any required patches could be updated in this phone.
After knowing about some of the benefits and shortcomings of the various smart phones, you would be able to decide which smart phone will be appropriate for you to purchase. Besides that, you should always compare the prices of different phones which are available in the market so that you can get the best phone at a best price.